Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Karla first swap

Vintage cigar box 


Hello all,

Like some of you know, I love to alter boxes. I got this idea to do a little swap. 10 people to start. How it works is you need to altered a vintage cigar box and fill it some goodies and send it to your swap partner. I think all the participate are my followers and we can choose partners in the same country for example to save on the shipping costs. Like Rez and I can be swap partners because we live in California. But this is just and idea, please leave a comment on what you think about this. If you think is good idea. please say so in the comment so i can help pair you up with the closest match to you. The most important thing is to share and have fun and we can treat it like a challenge too.
 
Here  are the  rulers:
1 - The MOST IMPORTANT Thing - You need to be responsible to make sure your swap partner received her box.

2 - You need to finish the box in 3 weeks and I will post the swap partner names after that the challenge starts.

3 - If you already picked a swap partner, you cannot change to another person and you need to send her box on time.
 
4 - Alter a vintage box and filling with yummy goodies. What goodies? Like a sample " candy give away " inside the cigar box.  

5 - After you received your box you need to post on your blog for all the participates to see it. 

6 - The first and last have rule is to have FUN

If you are interesting if you want to participate leave a comment or email.

I hope all of you can participate. We will have fun. Depending on the turn out, we should be able to open for two weeks to see have many people will like to entry starting today.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see any comments here, but it was posted a while ago. I just found you today. Is it too late to join in? If I'm the only one, we could swap. Let me know. I'm in the USA, Nevada. Thanks, Karen
    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my blog and become a follower. I have a give-away of scrunched seam binding that ends on Monday.
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete